Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm back

After one almost one month busy with exams, two weeks in monophasic for exams themselves, and some time to return to schedule, it got to my mind that i have a blog.
All well. The shows season for Lame Scaligere is to begin in about a month, and then there is Salgari, and the Universitary Laboratory of Theatre. In total, 13 hours of theatre lessons weekly, plus 4 hour of theatrical literacy. Then university, then work. Kali. Medieval Fencing. Almost every week to Vicenza to meet Erika and the rest of my friends there. Very difficult to keep the poly schedule.
One thing I learned from poliphasic sleep is that is quite difficult to keep it if you have a phisical life as active as me. I workout almost every day, plus Medieval Fencing (and doing combats or training for duels may be quite exausting) and kali (sometimes with very hard training sessions). All too often, even if now I use an alarm that keeps ringing to be sure to wake up, I find myself too tired on wakeup, costantly risking to fall asleep. Nevertheless, I'm trying again to find my poli-schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home