Sunday, February 12, 2006

All bad, all good

poly is going pretty bad. Most of the time I wasn't able to stick to schedule, often crashing. Mostly because I wasn't able to convince my body to crawl from the warm of the bed to the cold of the room. That's weakness. That must stop. I'm regaining some sleep routine in the last days, but too many worries leave me with too much to think, so I find some trouble when trying to sleep.
As I'm quite low on founds, I had to stop some activities until I start working again. Hope that studio thing I'm doing with a friend is really going to function, or else I'm to part-time. I stopped kali, and I'm adding kali exercises to the normal ones. Doing so I destroyed a light-bulb with a rattan-stick. Still finding pieces of glass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucifugo said...

The real problem is the transition as I sleep mostly naked. In truth, is not as I'm feeling really cold when I exit bed, it's mostly psicological. I'm finding tricks for motivating me... often as simple as counting to ten and quickly casting off the sheets. =)
Thanks for posting!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home