Wednesday, January 18, 2006

18 January 2006 - Day 2

It's difficult to say when it's a "day" without monophasic sleep. I decided that has being early in the morning, around 0700-0800, and I'm writing stats making an average about the 24 hours before.

Energy, alertness, has changed a lot during the day. Seems like morning it's the low time, as I'm always quite sleepy. I hope it's going to change when my body enters completely in a poliphasic mood. Last evening I had medieval fencing, and I was really energic, with very good reflexes.

I'm still doing a litte core-sleep during the night, doing a 1.5 hour nap instead of 0.5. Don't know if it's really a good thing, as I'm quite sleepy afterward.

I haven't always done all the exercises I set as routine, for various reasons, one of which was that I was going to medieval fencing in the evening, where i was to exercise myself enough, and I don't want to overtrain myself, as it has sometimes caused me insomnia in the past.

A friend of mine, (I'm used to call her Zelda -- too long a story to explain here, but i think is now mostly nicknamed Snatch, or Dio's Bios) suggested "herbivore sleeping" as a name for poliphasic sleep. I find it quite appropriate as being vegetarian is a almost a must to achieve pholiphasic sleep.

N#NAPS: 6
HOURS-SLEPT-24: 4,45
CONCENTRATION: 6
WAKEFULNESS: 4
ENERGY: 6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home