Monday, January 16, 2006

one two tre test test

All seems all right.

Ok. New life. New blog.

New blog as in "Never Before". Not the first diary, only the first *online* diary. Well... left work, going to live making do as computer programmer, computer consultant, computer tecnician, computer teacher, whatever. No more semi-temporary works, almost-good office work, works that aren't giving me anything apart too little money. I'm working well, or I'm working provisorily, or I'm not working at all. Now, 100% university (oh, well. Let's discuss on that percentage), no more skipping classes, skipping exams, skipping study. And Personal Maturation and Renovation. Yes, again...

And, really important. I'm trying poliphasic sleep. I think (as many before me) that writing in a blog may help. Don't know. I left recitation lessons just an hour ago, another couple of hour and I'm going for the first nap. More or less, I plan on napping at hmm...

Here the problem. Usually I have university in the morning, in 4 hours blocks. Let's say about 40-50 minutes commuting to and fro, here I have to stretch the four hours a little. Some lessons are beginning at 830, some at 9. Some ends at 1230, some at 1330. let's say that it's best if I nap just before going to university. That may be 730-800 and let's go on from there.
Other than that, I have, almost every evening something to do, recitation lessons, medieval fencing, Kali-eskrima, rehersals for the incoming show at the carnival, and my four-year-and-running-introvert-complicate-psicological role-playing campaign. And I'm not going to talk about girlfriend (or as we wish to call her) now. I asked her to, (I'm egoist as always) to support and endure. I think I'm going to explore and explain some or all of the things cited in a blog post or another.

My classmate Federico Pistono (who has started a couple of months before me, and gave me some helpful tips-- thanks) has said he's stretching schedule here and there, without too much of an inconvenient, so, let's hope.
Check his blog---> www.federicopistono.org

I was thinking something like:
730-800
1400-1430
1700-1730
2000-2030
2400-2430
0400-0430
Not very equilibrate.

But I can't exactly split my day in 4 hours blocks.
Hmm. 0130 already. I think it's better if I sleep from 2 to eight tonight (still too little for me -_-), and then start napping at 1400.

Ah. I want to start again exercising somewhat seriously, like when i was doing kung fu. I don't know if i can spare one hour a day, but I'm going to start gradually, with 50 abs in bycicle stile, 10 pushups with raised legs, 5 pushups in vertical, 2 pushups with an arm and a leg (for arm), 5 squats on a single leg (for leg). Maybe some arm-wrist dexterity exercise for kali. Tai-chi-chuan one time a day. Or at least every two.
I'm writing this to remember myself of what I said. Let's see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home