Friday, January 20, 2006

20 January 06 - Day 4

I had the first two oversleeping, both in 24 hours. Today no lessons at university, but still, this morning when I was at the barber for a cut and dye, I really had trouble staying awake, even if it was right after the third nap, and was there two hours. I had to take a nap not too much after. I'm groggy right now as I can't remember exactly when i did the nap.
I know i overslept the fourth nap, that's because I stayed in the bed after the alarm. I woke up at 16 and something, but I don't remember exactly when the nap started. I think i overslept by 1 hour.
I forgot to say that i bought an egg timer. All analogic. The alarm goes on for only a little, but it's quite loud, and I'm usually a light sleeper, and I wake easily from sound even with earplugs.
For all the afternoon i wasn't very productive. I'm realizing right now that i studied very little since this morning. Really can't remember if I had fifth nap or if i went directly to sixth right before Eskrima.
I was quite energic at Eskrima, more than my usual friday, and the training was quite intense. Seems like my body is gaining where my mind is losing. Nap one for the new day was right on schedule, but i didn't felt on the right conditions to do anything really productive, so I cooked a meal (as usually I eat after Eskrima and not before) and mostly went on reading. The other oversleep was on second nap, as i was feeling too tired when i woke so decided to add another 25 minutes. I think then i was about to set another 25, but i woke because i was sweating a lot (don't really know why) and found that the timer wasn't set. I'm sure at least once i woke up to control if the timer was running.
I really hate feeling demotivated to study and work. I'm not feeling as i would if i slept so little for four days in monophasic, but I hope my body is going to adapt quickly to polyphasic.


N#NAPS: 6

HOURS-SLEPT-24: about 4.30-5
CONCENTRATION: 3
WAKEFULNESS: 3
ENERGY: 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home