Sunday, January 22, 2006

21/22January 2006 - Day 5/6

I'm a little late for my blog, but it was quite a WE. And my poliphasic routine was mostly disrupted, as I envisioned since I had three birthday parties in two days. First one was saturday night. Really a great night. Was a birthday party for Stefania (let's call her Prince$$, even is she is not the Rock 'n' Roll PusherS anymore), vocalist of Cherry Lips, and one of my dearest girl-friend (hypen meant), and another friend of mine Francesco AKA Kekko, guitarist of Neptune. She asked to LameScaligere as she was a member for some time, to come in medieval costume, but I was the only one with guts (or mad enough) to go, complete with chainmail. I love to feel like a fly in a cup of milk, to be out of ordinary, an so, even among out of ordinary people, I was the most extraordinay. This way I made acquaintance with some of the few people I didn't already knew (well, mostly girls). photos of the party here.
I returned home about five, watched ep 13 of Battlestar Galactica and hit bed to a long monophasic sleep until 1530. Did a couple of things, studied sometime, then went for the last party, a dinner based on ostrich meat (let me explain - I'm usually vegetarian, a little on the vegan side, but I don't refrain on eating meat in certain occasions, as in this I went only because specifically invited). Nothing particular, returned home at 0030, and went to nap, as I'm going to return immediatly to poliphasic.

From now I'm going to post stats from 0000 (or first nap in general) to 0000 of the day after, and not from "morning" to "morning"

Day 5 stats
I slept a little more doing a 1.5h nap because I knew I was going to be awake for a lot of hours without napping, but changed nap time to 25.

N#NAPS: 5

HOURS-SLEPT-24: 3.10
CONCENTRATION: 5
WAKEFULNESS: 4
ENERGY: 7

Day 6 stats

N#NAPS: 6

HOURS-SLEPT-24: ~ 3.40
CONCENTRATION: 5
WAKEFULNESS: 5
ENERGY: 6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home