Friday, February 03, 2006

stats are meaningless

To day, I never fully recovered from crash. I don't know if I now I'm really adapting to polyphasic, or if I'm getting something wrong, but it's really hard to keep routine. I find myself unable to get off bed because I'm really tired, or simply because of falling asleep, so I was unable to do a true 25x6 poliphasic day in the last week. I've tried lengthening the nap time to 45, but maybe it's too much (maybe letting the body relax too much, maybe not leaving me sleepy enough for the next nap), so i went back to 25, but the sometimes I was able to drag myself out of bed (antother tip, if you are to start poliphasic sleep, do it in summer--it's easier to crawl out from under the sheets when the air is warm) even if my body asked sleep, I was so tired and so sleepy I had to anticipate nap or I was going to fall asleep on the chair.

I'm not posting stats anymore, as it's quite difficult now to compare to "normal times".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home