Friday, April 28, 2006

Forced disconnection

One week without connection at home because of problems of the telephone company... I survived ( :) ) but a lot of things stopped, and some didn't only because I was able to do them at university. I had a problem with credit card/bancomat as the bank disabled the old one, but the new one arrived to my old address almost a month ago. Now I had them resend the code, but it's about 20 days without money other than what I have in my wallet.

Yesterday we had a pizza (and a drink in a couple of pubs) with the boys and girls of the Universitary Laboratory of Theatre. Quite a good evening/night, even if there where less than half of the total of the partecipants.

As I said before, polifasic is hard when your body is tired from exercising. Last friday I wasn't able to stay awake, so I interrupted a wake cycle early to go to bed. Almost same happened this wednesday, because I closed eyes for a moment after the alarm went off, I slept three hours...
Anyway, in the overall is helping me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home